Stella , from http://constellarations.wordpress.com/about/ nominated me for The Liebster Award.
I was surprised to get nominated by a “stranger”, and interested in what the Award was.
It is an interesting idea to develop your own on lines communication, meet others, advertise your blog, self publicity, and more so I decided to take part, and hope you do the same. I chose my 11 nominees because either they like me, i like them, their blogs make me smile, or give me something to think about.
The world is a better place if we know our neighbours (even virtual ones!) so here we go!
The rules to accept the award are :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thank you Stella!
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Select 11 people for the award.
5. Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
1) where were you born?
2) who would you have to the ultimate dinner party?
3) what is your favourite colour?
4) if you were another creature what would you like to be?
5) what are you likely to come back as in your next life?
6) who do you look like?
7) what is your favourite artistic material?
8) meat, fish or vegetable?
9) paper, scissors, stone?
10) what is start sign?
11) do you believe in god?
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Think I have done that, so here is a picture and my 11 questions, and If i didn’t nominate you, sorry, it’s not because you event great, it’s just I have a limited time to do this in!
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
1. Which city would you most like visit?
2. Which city would you most like to live in?
3. Beach or hills?
Hills that look over beaches…
4. Trains, planes or automobiles?
All of the above, love a good journey
5. Bacon and eggs or cereal and toast?
Bacon and eggs
6. Chocolate-based or fruit-based dessert?
Both mixed together with cake
7. Favourite way to pass time on a long-haul trip?
Watching the world, imagining what people are saying or thinking or where they are going
8. First live performance you saw?
A room with a view in Guildford with my parents
9. Favourite live performance you’ve seen?
Woman in Black
10. Sporting-code of choice?
I don’t even know what this means! Like ethical code? Always support the best play, not the win.
11. Jumpers and coats or bathers and thongs (flip-flops/jandals depending on where in the world you live)?
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you did, always good to know there is someone out there!