Have you ever tried to create something from nothing? Well that is what myself and a small team of volunteers are attempting to do!
Please support us by participating in our project!
Little Arts Festival 19th- 28thAugust 2016Postcard project
– Are you an artist, photographer, or illustrator?
– Do you write stories or poetry?
– We would like you to make a postcard to be part of our community arts festival
WHO ARE WE?
The Little Arts Festival is a 10-day not-for-profit community festival in, and around, Rushlake Green, East Sussex. We aim to support local art groups, artists and enterprises; and develop links between creative’s in our area and beyond.
YOUR CREATIVE OPPORTUNITY:
– Create and send us a postcard inspired by Rushlake Green, the festival theme or the surrounding area.
– Festival creative theme is: PEOPLE & PLACES, PAST & PRESENT.
– Postcards will be physically exhibited, at the discretion of the organizers, during the festival, in the Village Stores, the post office in the heart of Rushlake Green.
– The postcards will also be virtually exhibited on our website and Facebook pages.
HOW IT WORKS
Postcards must sent to the post office, Rushlake Green, by 15th July 2016
The artwork must be original and property of the artists
IFORMATION THAT MUST BE INCLUDED:
Your artwork title
Your artist name
Where you are from
Contact details – email preferred
We request artists follow the Facebook page and/or website
The artworks connection to Rushlake Green (you could been born here, live here, have lived here, have a connection with the place, or simply have googled it)
Address your postcard to:
The Village Stores post office
Rushlake Green, Heathfield,
FOR FULL POSTCARD PROJECT RULES AND CONDITIONS CONTACT USE ON email@example.com
The festival may use the image for marketing and advertising, but all artists will be credited for their work. Postcards will be auctioned at the end of the festival to support the project and a local charity. If you would like your postcard returned, please send with a stamped, self address envelope.
The festival, and all volunteers, and staff are not responsible for any loss or damage to the artwork.
Festival Contact details: Sophie Douglas, Artistic Director firstname.lastname@example.org